So what is a Cement Foaming Agent?
Concrete/cement foaming agent indicates an admixture that can lessen the area stress of liquid and generate a considerable volume of uniform and secure foam, that is utilized to produce foam concrete.
The foaming agent is really a substance that can make its aqueous solution produce a massive level of foam when mechanical force is introduced right into the air. This type of material is really a surfactant or surface-active material. The essence of any Concrete additive is its surface-active effect. Without surface activity, foaming cannot occur, plus it cannot become a foaming agent. Surface activity is the core of foaming.
The purpose of cement foaming agent
The key purpose of a cement foaming agent is to promote the foaming of cement paste to create lightweight concrete. Cement foaming agents can produce bubbles through chemical reactions, resulting in the cement slurry to possess a lot of pores throughout the construction process, thereby reducing the density of concrete and making it lightweight, with thermal insulation, heat insulation, sound absorption, along with other excellent properties.
Cement foaming agents may also improve the mechanical properties of concrete, enhance its compressive strength and tensile strength, and improve its durability and frost resistance. In addition, cement foaming agents may also improve the fluidity and plasticity of concrete, making it easier to create and shape.
12 features and advantages of foaming agent
- It provides compressive strength and anti-aging properties: Although traditional chemical insulation materials can achieve thermal insulation effects, their compressive strength and anti-aging properties have not been capable of meeting the wants. Lightweight foamed cement can totally solve this issue. , a alternative to traditional insulation materials
- It really is lightweight: its density can reach 200-1600kg/m3, which effectively cuts down on the load from the building.
- Good high-temperature resistance: The applicable temperature of foamed cement can reach above 250-300C, while the benzene board will soften and undergo chemical reactions above 75C.
- Enhance the stability and life from the insulation layer: The foamed cement thermal layer includes a high degree of stability and anti-aging properties, effectively making sure the indoor floor is flat and never cracked. Its lifespan is 5.10 times those of the benzene board. It is made from perlite particles. More than 5 times
- Great thermal insulation: The thermal conductivity is .08w/mk, that is 20-30 times those of ordinary cement.
- It provides good compressive strength: once the density is 350kg/m3, the compressive strength is 6kg/cm2 in 7 days and 9kg/cm2 in 28 days.
- Good moisture resistance: You will have no condensation across the warm water pipes during heating, and there will be no splitting involving the layers.
- Good bonding: The material used in foamed cement is cement, which has a superb bond with the upper and lower layers and will not cause hollowing or collapse from the ground.
- Fast construction speed: each shift can construct 3000-4000 square meters, saving the construction period
- Good integrity: One-time pouring has no gaps and interruptions and can be combined entirely with the cast-in-place floor slab and mortar layer to make a whole.
- It provides an anti-permeability effect: Due to the porous and integral nature of foamed cement, the anti-permeability is much more than six times stronger compared to ordinary floor slabs.
- Fireproof: Foamed cement is an inorganic material (cement) that will not burn and for that reason has good fire resistance. When used on buildings, it can improve the fireproof performance from the building.
Do you know the types of cement foaming agents?
Plant-based cement foaming agent
It utilizes imported high-grade natural plant polymer products as basic materials and it is generated via a selection of complicated chain reactions. The product is really a pure and clear oily liquid having a light yellow color. It is far from understanding of difficult water, non-toxic, odor-free, and sediment-free. The PH worth is near neutral, non-corrosive to cement and steel, and will not contaminate the setting. The frothing representative is storage-resistant, tough to degrade, has exceptional frothing performance, rich foam, and modest foam stability. Utilizing this frothing agent to make foamed cement has got the highlights of reduced usage, affordability, stability, and high quality. Each barrel of frothing agent (200kg) can generate 500 m2 of foamed cement, so it is commonly employed in floor home heating jobs. In roofing insulation projects, building prices may be considerably minimized.
Animal-based cement foaming agent
It uses selected animal (cow, sheep) keratin because the primary raw material and it is made through a number of hydrolysis reactions, heating and dissolving, dilution, filtration, and high-temperature shrinkage. It really is produced using imported advanced equipment as well as the latest manufacturing technology. Strict quality management is implemented throughout the production process. The product is really a deep brown viscous liquid with low impurity content, light irritating odor, uniform quality, sound quality consistency, outstanding foaming, and ideal foam stability; it is a new generation of animal-based cement foaming agents. Due to the high surface strength from the foam produced by this foaming agent, the foam is extremely stable. The bubbles from the foamed cement created using it have been in a closed state independent of each other, and there is not any connection between the bubbles. The permeability resistance from the foamed cement products is quite high. At the same density, compared with foamed cement created using plant-based foaming agents, it provides better sealing and heat preservation properties and better strength.
The applications of cement foaming agent
- Construction industry
Cement foaming agents are popular in the construction industry and therefore are mainly used to produce lightweight concrete, thermal insulation materials, thermal insulation materials, sound-absorbing materials, etc. Lightweight wet-condensation materials have the benefits of lightweight thermal insulation, sound absorption, etc. These are popular in building walls, floors, roofs, partitions, along with other components. Thermal insulation materials can be used as building insulation, heat insulation, fire protection, etc. Sound-absorbing materials can be used as building sound insulation and noise reduction.
- Road industry
Cement foaming agents can also be used in the broad industry and therefore are mainly used to produce lightweight pavement materials, sound insulation materials, waterproof materials, etc. Lightweight pavement materials have the benefits of light, wear resistance, and anti-aging and can reduce road noise and vibration. Sound insulation materials can be used as road sound insulation, noise reduction, etc. Waterproof materials can be used as road waterproofing and anti-seepage.
- Bridge industry
Cement foaming agents can also be used in the bridge industry, mainly used to produce lightweight bridge decks, sound insulation materials, waterproof materials, etc. Lightweight bridge deck has the benefits of being lightweight, high strength, and good durability, which may detect the weight from the bridge and extend the service life from the bridge. Sound insulation and waterproof materials can be used as bridge sound insulation, waterproofing, etc.
Top Quality Foaming Agent Supplier
Trunnano Info Technology Co., Ltd is really a supplier of concrete additives, which can be concrete foaming agent and relative products with over 12 years experience in nano-building energy conservation and nanotechnology development. It accepts payment via Credit Card, T/T, West Union and Paypal. Trunnano will ship the goods to customers overseas through FedEx, DHL, by air, or by sea. If you are looking for high quality concrete Additives, please feel free to contact us and send an inquiry. ([email protected])